Saturday, November 1, 2014

Day of Recovery After Halloween Fun...Shakeology

Happy Day After Halloween...I really hope everyone had a nice day and was safe and dry (it poured rain all night in our little town) We live on a busy main street so we never get any trick-or-treaters, it's a bitter sweet since we don't buy candy but I love all the cute costumes that come to the door and beg for candy. 

Last night we went to a friends house to celebrate their twins birthdays and to scare some kids (they have a really cool decorated scary house), have pizza, nachos, M&M's and too many fireball jello shots...yes I am human and I can't stay on plan 100% of the time.  

I won't let 1 night of a good time ruin my journey because today is a new day.  I am going to enjoy a few more wonderful shakeology shakes as breakfast and lunch then have a balanced dinner and a few cups of green tea and really down the water today to flush out my system from yesterdays damage.

So what am I going to talk to you about today in my journey?  My Shakeology love...

So I love this stuff...my favorite is Chocolate and it's super yummy, all natural and full of really good stuff for you that does amazing stuff for your body.  For me it's energy, no cravings, I am fuller longer and helps me shed the weight faster.  There are so many yummy recipes....my favorite is the peanut butter cup one made with unsweetened almond milk, peanut butter and chocolate shakeology...taste like a reeses...YUMMY.


Today I am also going to go check out a demo on the crossfit that I am starting on Monday and see what type of torture I have signed up for...

Have a happy and healthy day...tomorrow I will post my meal plan for the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment