Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sneak Peek: Menu for the Week of 11/17

So with so much going on I have planned my menu for this upcoming week...I will post recipes and pictures when I make these items...so here is a sneak peek of what is to come this week:



5 ingredients Lemon Chicken w/Asparagus
         
Chicken in Roasted Garlic Cashew Cream Sauce
 
Chicken Divan

Baked Meatball Parmigiana (double)

Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff

Clean Eating Roasted Shrimp & Green Beans

All meals will be 21 Day Fix approved and delicious...it's a yummy week coming up. 

My week is crazy with my kids having half days every day, we have doctor & vet appointments planned, shopping, working out, Bunco and my kids school Thanksgiving feast and on the calendar...oh it's going to be a crazy week but bring on the holidays!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment