Sunday, November 2, 2014

A Peek: Menu for the Week

     Good Sunday Morning...It's going to be a lazy day today at my house...a day of chillin, planning and a little light cleaning.

     Yesterday I went and took a sneak peak at the CrossFit class I am going to be taking and talk to the trainer...wow those people are intense but then again they have been doing CrossFit for over a year now.  I sat and watched with a woman who is also starting with me so we are both beginners (thank god).

     I have planned my menu for the week and I will post the recipes daily with some of my favorite breakfasts.  I try to eat pretty clean and really limit the processed stuff.  21 Day Fix is based on clean eating anyway and who needs all that junk anyway right. My menu will have the 21 Day Fix containers guesstimated based on the ingredients but when I post the actual recipe I will post the containers I use when I make the recipe. I will also only give the containers for the main dish since a side dish is optional and depends on how much you put on your plate (if you do or not). So here goes nothing....my menu for the week:


Chicken & Asparagus Lemon Stir Fry (1R, 1/2tsp, 1/2G)
Brown Rice
Veggie 

BBQ Salmon (1R)
Pasta with Real Butter & Parmesan Cheese
Veggie

Sausage, Spinach & Artichoke Pasta (a one dish meal) (1R, 2Y, 2tsp, 1/2G)
Salad

Chicken in Roasted Garlic Cashew Cream Sauce (1R, 1G, 1B)
Brown Rice

One-Pot Cabbage Casserole (1R, 1/2Y, 1/2G, 1/2P. 1/2B)
Salad

Fig Balsamic Pork Tenderloin (1R)
Pasta
Veggie

Steak w/Red Wine Sauce (1R, 1tsp, 1/2Y)
Roasted Potatoes
Veggie

Spaghetti (or zoodles) w/Meat Sauce (1R, 1/2P, 1Y, 1G)
Salad

     So there you have it...my menu for the week and if you want to see the recipe you will have to check back daily for the recipe.

     Have a happy and healthy day...remember life gets away from you so spend time with your family!







No comments:

Post a Comment