Saturday, November 8, 2014

Balsamic Fig Pork Tenderloin



Do you ever get antsy?  I am at that point, I feel I do the same thing day in and day out.  I love being a SAHM mom it gets boring and I need a change every now and then. I need to get out and away from my house and my normal every day life...trying to figure out what that will be but I am not coming up with any ideas.

So tonight's dinner is complements of Skinnytaste.com and saying that I really didn't have to do any changing of the recipe except for how many it served.  

Fig Balsamic Pork Tenderloin 
Servings: 8 
21 Day Fix Containers: 1R

Ingredients:
  • 2 1/4 lb pork tenderloins (9R)
  • sea salt, to taste
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  • 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
  • 1/4 cup Trader Joe's fig butter
  • parsley for garnish
 Directions:

Preheat the oven to 375

Season the pork with salt and garlic powder and put on a baking sheet.

Mix the balsamic vinegar and the fig butter in a bowl.  Nicely brush the pork with all the mixture.

Roast in the oven for about 25 - 30 minutes or until the internal temp is 145.

Let it rest for 10 - 15 minutes before slicing (don't want to lose any of that wonderful juices now do you...)

Sprinkle with parsley if desired

No comments:

Post a Comment